Junior Designer - temporary
For an international fashion brand we are looking for a Junior Designer. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a large well-known organization.
Are you available immediately until the end of October? Please get in touch!
Within this role you will have responsibility for:
- Creating and colouring up CAD’s
- Creating technical artwork pages for placement graphics and fabric developments
- Creating technical artwork pages for All over and engineered prints.
- Creating trim CAD artworks
- Uploading and updating sketches/tech packs to PLM system
- Creating and updating digital colour cards
- Creating Tech Packs for launching styles
- Updating Tech packs throughout the season from first launches, through protos and SMS/production stage
- Photoshopping style out/inspiration images after internal photoshoots
- Creating Line ups and other presentation materials
We are looking for the following skills and qualities:
- Technical knowledge of graphic print application techniques (embroideries, print types etc) Not a must but is a plus;
- Highly organised;
- Happy to contribute with the team to general office tasks, pinning boards, steaming samples etc.;
- Ability to work fast but paying close attention to details
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.
T: +31 20 7723 648
- Detailhandel / Winkel
- Reclame / Communicatie / Media
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.