Photoshoot Assistant - Temporary
For an international fashion brand in Amsterdam we are looking for a Photoshoot Assistant.
As a Photoshoot Assistant you ensure that products are prepared according to the guidelines and ready for recording and to enable optimal productivity and quality. You will report to the Operations Manager and play a key role in balancing operational and creative considerations.
Are you available asap until the end of December for 40h a week? Please get in touch!
Tasks are including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with Planning and Creative team to ensure products preparation following shooting guidelines;
- Oversee the organization and maintenance of a large sample set;
- Assists stylists with outfit coordination;
- Organize and facilitate the shooting;
- Partner with Stylist and Model booker to ensure efficient rails building that meet our model pool and visual brand;
- Collaborate with Planning and Samples coordinators to ensure optimum Rail Readiness and bay utilization;
- Report any fit issues with model or product quality issues on set.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 2-4 years’ experience within high-volume fashion workflows;
- Logistics or operational background coupled with fashion awareness;
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver results;
- Proven sense of urgency and agility to adjust with changing priorities;
- Acute attention to detail, accuracy, and organization;
- Hunger to drive automation and standardize workflows;
- Quick problem solver, solutions driven person;
- Enthusiastic, positive energy and able to work well under pressure.
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.
- Detailhandel / Winkel
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.