Senior Sustainability Manager - interim
For this new team within a well-known international fashion brand we are looking for a Senior Sustainability Manager.
This team is set up to transform how this brand does business and to create value and help shape the future of the industry.In this role you are responsible for the Sustainable and Circular Product strategy, communication and education.
Do you have strong knowledge of sustainability within the fashion industry? Then this is your role!
Sustainable and Circular Product Strategy 30% (SB&I Strategy, Innovation)
- Responsible for development and communication of overall direction and strategy related to Sustainable and Circular product across all product categories, apparel, footwear, accessories and licensees.
- Supporting sustainability product team with plan for execution and roll out of future product strategies.
- Lead Eu regional requirements across the global brand on the definition of sustainable and circular product, ensuring global alignment with overall brand.
- Support Innovation team to validate, integration and scale innovations related to sustainable and circular product.
- Create strategy for 2025 and 2030 Sustainable and Circular product, target setting and reporting.
Stainable and Circular Product Communication 30% (SB&I Strategy, Comms + Brand Marketing, Innovation)
- Responsible for Sustainable and Circular product communications including on product and marketing claims for all brands.
- Set up systems and approval processes to ensure all Sustainable and Circular communication requests are managed effectively.
- Develop with brand marketing seasonal Sustainable and Circular product stories and ensure flow from Concept to consumer ensuring clear aligned product communication.
- Support Sustainable and Circular consumer experience on Ecom and B2B webshop.
- Collaborate to help develop industry leading initiatives, current project with SAC on product transparency.
Stainable and Circular Product Education 20% (Product teams, Comms, Wholesale)
- Working with our Wholesale team to enable effective B2B communications on strategic roll out on sustainable and circular product.
- Seasonal education and tool kits to support Sustainable and Circular product stories.
Sustainable and Circular Product Team Management 10%
- Manage and lead Sustainability Specialist’s on cross-divisional programs through continual mentoring, guidance and though creation of SMART goals.
- Anticipating future trends as well as monitoring emerging global environmental issues, innovation landscape and regulation direction related to sustainable and circular product.
- Conferences, fairs and networking and external stakeholder engagement.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 10 years + experience within Sustainable product and sustainable materials.
- Strong knowledge of sustainability within the fashion industry including knowledge on certification standards, chain of custody and legislation related to sustainable product claims.
- Understanding of the EU market place and industry contacts.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems with-in a large organization.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex topics into clear actions.
- Strong stakeholder and team management.
- Project management and the ability to lead and influence.
The salary is market conform.
T: +31 20 7723 648
- Detailhandel / Winkel
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.