Trim Developer (Temporary)
We are looking for a Trim Developer for a well-known fashion brand based in Amsterdam. The Trim Developer is responsible for the trim development from idea (created by design) until final product. In this position you will colaborate with design and production.
Do you have 3-5 years experience in development, a higher textile education and are you based in The Netherlands? Please reach out!
The trim developer is there to lead the development process from sketch (created by design) until final product. The key objective in this position is to manage the development process and the cross-function collaboration with design and production. You will be dividing your time between sourcing, development & production and other projects.
- Developing new trims from technical drawing/ original sample inspiration, which design hands over
- Keep track & chase suppliers for sample delivery info
- Advising design on these new developments
- Manage the development timeline up to sample delivery
- Commenting/advising suppliers/hubs on development
- Manage seasonable trim files and keep physical trim library up to date
- Manage the updates of the digital trim library in the PLM system, share out updates to relevant parties.
- Connect with suppliers on overarching topics on business KPIs
- Provide QA department in bulk approved trims that need to be tested at 3rd party lab.
- Follow up with vendor to solve in non-compliant cases
- Education: higher textile education (Mr. Koetsier, Fashion and textile technology, TMO or similar);
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in development/sourcing/production;
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines;
- Fluent in English;
- Living in The Netherlands.
A competitive salary will be offered in accordance with your experience and knowledge.
Inkoop & Logistiek
T: +31 20 7723 648
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.